About this Ministry and what we Believe
Online Ministries began as a necessity because we needed to host our own domains. Back in 1997 there were not a lot of Christian Web Hosts out there and we hosted our web sites with secular hosts. The prices were high and service was, and still is, poor. So after a few years of kicking the bucket around the yard we decide to do something about it. In 2000 we started hosting ourselves.
Do you need a host?
If you need a host for your website that is free from ads, porn and other smut on the net, I may be able to help. Contact me and I will see what we can do for you. firstname.lastname@example.org
Statement of Faith
Jesus Christ and Him Crucified on the Cross with nothing else added is the True Gospel of Jesus.
The Purpose of this Ministry is to Promote Biblical truth and Expose False Doctrine in the Christian Church and False Religions.
Christianity is NOT a Religion, it is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ the one and only Son of the Living GOD.
What denomination are we?
Well, I suppose if you want to put a title on it, the closest one would be Pentecostal. I am recovering from being a Southern Baptist I have now seen the light and know that tongues are NOT of the devil. If you want to label I am non-denominational.
What we believe.
• The Bible, (we use the King James Version exclusively) is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
( Ps. 119; Mat. 4:4; Lk. 24:27 )
• There is one God, eternally co-existent in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. ( I Jn.5:7 )
• In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin Birth, in His Sinless Life, in His Miracles, in His Vicarious and atoning Death, in His Bodily Resurrection, in His Ascension to the Right Hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this Earth in Power and Glory to rule a thousand years.
( Jn.1:1-4;Eph.2:13-18;Rev.Chpts.19-20 )
• In the Blessed Hope – the Rapture of the Church at Christ’s Second Coming. ( I Thess.4:13-18 )
• The only means of being cleansed from sin is through Repentance and Faith in the Precious Blood of Christ. ( Rom.5:1;Eph.2:8-9,13-18 )
• Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal Salvation. (Jn.3:5-8;Titus 3:5)
• The Redemptive Work of Christ on the Cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer. ( Ex.15:25-26;James 5:14-15;I Pet.2:24 )
• The Baptism with the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to Believers who ask for it.
( Acts 2:4;10:44-46;19:1-7 )
• In the Sanctifying Power of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life. ( Rom.6:3-14;8:1-2,11 )
• In the Resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to Everlasting Life and the other to everlasting damnation. ( Rev.20:5-6,11-15 )