Hey folks we need your Help!! Click Here
I became aware of the following while watching Live Church Service on Sunday morning 9/13/20. Portions of it were read towards the end of the service which you can view at the end of the article.
7 Reasons Why I Am Pro-life
By Pastor Jim Feeney – My wife was several months pregnant and was hemorrhaging badly. We raced to the hospital, where her obstetrician met us at the emergency room. After a brief exam, the doctor told me, “Jim, it’s not good. Yesterday, during your wife’s office visit, I heard the baby’s heartbeat, but there is none today.”
On the reasonable assumption that she had miscarried, the doctor arranged to have her moved to the operating room for the needed D&C. But first — thank the Lord! — he suggested an ultrasound to be absolutely certain that the unborn baby had expired. There we had the shock of our lives!
Right there on the ultrasound screen, clearly visible even to our untrained eyes, was our baby, alive and well and kicking about in the womb — a little, tiny, moving (and quite alive!) human being.
Then we noticed a dark oval on the ultrasound screen, just above our living baby. And that explained the hemorrhaging. It was the deceased twin of our living baby. This precious little one had apparently expired in the womb before developing.
The doctor succeeded in controlling the bleeding and sent us home. Six months later my wife delivered our son John. All because a doctor had a “hunch” and decided to do an ultrasound before the seemingly needed D&C — a procedure which unwittingly would have killed John. That obstetrician’s ultrasound hunch saved our son’s life! The doctor of course canceled the D&C, John was born, and he is now a recent graduate of Harvard Business School and is a well-employed, productive citizen, husband, and father.
Thank you for taking the time to read my personal story. It will help you to understand why I am “pro-life” rather than “pro-choice”. What did I see on that sonogram screen? I saw a tiny, moving, living child. I saw little, developing arms and legs. I saw motion, moving, kicking. I saw a human being! A very small one, yes, but clearly, unequivocally a human being.
I do not intend to jump into the scientific and medical debates and arguments going on between the prolife and the prochoice/pro- abortion camps. I’m not a trained, credible spokesman in those technical disciplines.
I believe that I am a credible spokesman on the biblical issues undergirding many pro-life, right-to-life arguments. And my intent in the following bible study is to offer SEVEN GOOD BIBLICAL REASONS TO BE PRO-LIFE rather than pro-choice.
1) I am pro-life because, unlike all other creatures, men and women are made in the image and likeness of God
Genesis 1:26-27 – Genesis 9:6 Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness….  So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them…. [9:6] “Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made man.”
- •• God Almighty singled mankind out for the unique privilege of being created in His image and likeness.
- •• Therefore, men and women are of infinitely greater worth than other animals, birds, fish, and all other living creatures. This was God’s choice at the time of creation.
•• One of the Ten Commandments is: “You shall not murder” ( Exodus 20:13 ). Why? Remember, God has made man in His image. Abortion is the calculated taking of a life created in God’s image.
•• [2019 edit] In his 2019 State of the Union message, U.S. President Donald Trump declared, “All children — born and unborn — are made in the holy image of God.” The president is precisely correct, and biblically so.
2) I am pro-life vs. pro-choice, because God Almighty is the author and giver of life
Nehemiah 9:6 “You alone are the LORD. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you.”
Job 12:10 “In [God’s] hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.”
- •• Life proceeds from God. Genesis 2:7 says that “God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life.”
- •• Life comes from God; God is for life — that is, God is “pro”-life.
3) I am pro-life because the alternative is death
Deuteronomy 30:19-20 This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live and that you may love the LORD your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the LORD is your life…
- •• The abortion industry is a culture of death. The sanctity of life movement is a culture of life. What a contrast!
- • God says, “Choose life!” That is God’s “choice” — life!
- • Don’t fall for the semantic deception that labels people as “prolife” or “pro choice .” That “choice” is too often a choice for death — the death of the innocent, unborn child. God says, “Choose life!”
- •• 1st Corinthians 15:26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
4) I am pro-life, not pro-choice, because there is abundant evidence in the bible that God looks upon unborn children in the womb as human persons , with human emotions and possessing the human sin nature from conception
Luke 1:39-44 At that time Mary got ready and hurried to a town in the hill country of Judea, where she entered Zechariah’s home and greeted Elizabeth. When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. In a loud voice she exclaimed: “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear! But why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? As soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped FOR JOY. [bold and caps emphasis mine]
Psalm 51:5 Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me.
- •• The unborn John the Baptist, while still in his mother’s womb, is said to have “leaped for joy” as Mary (pregnant with Jesus) approached.
- •• King David ( Psalm 51:5 ) acknowledged that the uniquely human characteristic of sinfulness was in him from the time of his conception. Only humans can have sin attributed to them. David in the womb possessed the human sin nature.
5) I am pro-life because abortion kills an ongoing, creative work of God
Psalm 139:13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
- •• While still in the womb, the unborn baby is an ongoing, creative work of God.
•• The abortionist puts himself or herself in the position of arrogant opposition to what God is doing and terminates the life of the baby that God is “creating” in the mother’s womb.
6) I am pro-life because every child in the womb has potential for productive service to God
Jeremiah 1:4-5 The word of the LORD came to me, saying, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”
- •• God called Jeremiah to his future ministry as a prophet before he was born.
- •• My wife and I prayed for each of our four children, while they were still in the womb, concerning their service to God.
7) I am pro-life because children are a God-given blessing , a source of happiness , a reward and a heritage from God
Psalm 127:3-5a Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one’s youth. Blessed [KJV: Happy] is the man whose quiver is full of them.
- •• My wife and I continually thank God for our four children. We pray for them daily, even now after they have grown up.
•• Was raising them hard work? Certainly. Were there times of hardship and tiredness? Of course. But the blessings of children far outweighed any short-term difficulties or inconveniences.
- • Indeed, “The fruit of the womb is [God’s] reward” ( Psalm 127:3, KJV ).
Summary of Why I Am Pro-Life Vs. Pro-Choice:
• Men and women are made in the image of God.
• God Himself is for life. He is the author and giver of life.
• The alternative to life is death. Death is an enemy.
• There is abundant evidence in the bible that God looks upon unborn children in the womb as human persons, with human emotions and already possessing the human sin nature.
• Abortion cruelly terminates an ongoing, creative act of God in the womb.
• Every child in the womb has potential for God’s service.
• Children are a heritage from God, a reward from Him, a God-given source of blessing and happiness.
Deuteronomy 30:19 “Therefore choose life!”
Please read this! — Prolife Christians believe (correctly, in my opinion) that life begins at conception, at the moment of fertilization. There has been a growing chorus of voices, including those of some medical professionals, asserting that “The Pill” is not just a contraceptive, but sometimes is an abortifacent. I encourage you to study this out carefully in many reputable sources. One such that I recommend to you is Randy Alcorn’s Does the Birth Control Pill Cause Abortions?
Posted with permission of Pastor James H. Feeney, Ph.D. All rights reserved. Pastor Feeney grants permission to copy this material for noncommercial purposes intended to further the spread of the Word of God. If you copy any material into any medium readable on the internet, you must include a live, working link to the page or pages you have copied.
If you go to the store to buy Meat, don't run to the Milk section or the Junk Food aisle looking for it!!
The Meat Section is the True Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The Milk Section is likened to those who will not preach on sin and Hell, just a feel good message, the Social gospel.
The Junk Food Isle is the outright false doctrine AKA the prosperity gospel, name it and claim it, the Hebraic Roots movement and other false teachings!!
Feasting on just Milk and Junk will eventually cause you great harm, you can count on it!!
If you appreciate what this Ministry is doing to Expose the Fake Christians, Satanists, Witches, Communist/Socialist Democrats, R.I.N.O Republicans and the assault on our Conservative, True Christian values, please consider a small donation to help us continue and expand. This Ministry is not only under attack by the Enemy, we are now under attack from supposed Christians also. It is what Tom Horn calls 'Blood on the Altar"!